Kylie In The Castro


'Aphrodite Live' is just around the corner!
This makes me SO freaking happy! My old stomping grounds...


Folsom Street, on the way to Polk and Castro
You don't find them finer
Freedom, freedom is in the air, yeah
Searching for what we all treasure : pleasure
Cycles, cycles in the night shining bright
Brightly on nights tell a glory story
Leather, leather, leather, leather baby
Levi's and T's are the best now all right

Dress the way you please and put your mind at ease
It's a city known for its freedom
Cycles shining bright break the silence of the night
Inhibitions, no, you don't need them, no,no,no

San Francisco, San Francisco
City by the Bay yeah
You've got me

San Francisco, San Francisco
take me to the water
You've got me'got me got me, baby


Come on baby, let's get it down, down
Ain't nobody between you and me
Baby baby feel fast and free
Baby baby let's do hot night
Come on baby let's you and me swing
Love the way I please, don't put no chains on me
If you got the time, you could do it,
What I need is love, that's all I'm thinking of
Take me to the Bay, lead me to it, now
San Francisco... oh I love ya yeah...

San Francisco
City by the Bay y'all
You've got me, got me, got me, baby
Got me, baby
Here's what I want you to do
Show me, show me the way

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: