Kylie: Put Your Hands Up (Bimbo Jones Re-Mix)


It appears Kylie Minogue is not quite ready to give up on her latest effort, Aphrodite. A radio rip of the Bimbo Jones mix of “Put Your Hands Up” has just appeared online.

Earlier this month, Kylie told Perth Now she feels let down with her releases from Aphrodite. “It’s confusing,” she says. “I felt a little let down with my releases from Aphrodite. I was caught out like a lot of artists were, with record companies figuring out how to do single releases these days. I remember doing a promo for one of the last singles and it just felt really old-fashioned. I’m pretty computer-savvy, something didn’t feel right, but no one said anything to me.

Aphrodite, Kylie’s eleventh studio album, was released last year. All three singles from the album, “All The Lovers,” “Get Outta My Way” and “Better Than Today”, topped the US Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs chart.

Apparently, “Put Your Hands Up” will be released digitally very soon. I read that more mixes of tracks from her Aphrodite album have been commissioned. Wouldn’t it be great to get a remix album? Listen to a snippet of the Bimbo Jones mix of “Put Your Hands Up” below. It sounds amazing!
Oh, don’t forget about this brilliant retro mix of the song.

Kylie - Put Your Hands Up (If You Feel Love) (Bimbo Jones Radio Edit)

Thanks to Pop In Stereo

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: