LISTEN & DOWNLOAD: Kylie Minogue (TLC Kylie 2014 Megamix)

TRACKS:
Do You Dare / Better Than Today / The One / Slow / Into The Blue / Did It Again / Can't Get You Out Of My Head / Wow / Burning Up / What Do I have To Do / Confide In Me / On A Night Like This / Finer Feelings / 2 Hearts / Spinning Around / In Your Eyes / All The Lovers / Ruffle My Feathers / Timebomb / Hand On Your Heart / Put Your Hands Up / Lets Get To It / I Was Gonna Cancel / Get Outta My Way / Time Will Pass You By / Where has The love Gone / Breathe / Love At First Sight ('02) / Red Blooded Woman / Change Your Mind / I Believe In You / Giving You Up / In My Arms / Where Is The Feeling / Step Back In Time / Celebration / Boombox / GBI / Sometimes Samurai / Sexersize / Sexual Gold / Better The Devil (You Know) / What Kind Of Fool / Things Can Only Get Better / Your Disco Needs You / Cupid Boy / Too Far / Please Stay / Chocolate / All I See / Cowboy Style / Ripping Up The Disco / Come Into My World / Closure ('92)/ Keep On Pumpin' It Up / Locomotion. Plus samples of Nu-di-ty, It's No Secret and Made In Heaven.

LISTEN & ENJOY:

Thanks to The Leigh Carter!
Thank you for Shining On with US!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: